Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Giving into peer pressure

Well, I decided to give in and start the Johnson blog. I decided this would be a great way for the grands, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends to keep up with the Johnson's (more importantly-Zachariah and baby J). I only have a couple of pics to post at the moment but I promise to do some more later. OK, so maybe I don't have any pics yet. I will have to add some when I am on the home computer. We are loving life up in Michigan. Fall has come in strong today. Cold and rainy right now but will be beautiful the next several days. We are in the process of hopefully getting a house. We'll keep you posted. I'll write more later when I can add some pics.

4 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

Fun! we look forward to the updates! Has somebody made an offer on the house? love and miss you guys!

randy said...

great, i look forward to seeing alot of pics of me and the Z man

Sam said...

Great idea...now we can keep up with you! Ha

grandmommy said...

Grandmommy likes seeing the photo updates.