Monday, May 26, 2008

Zachariah's Broken Arm


Shortly after Nathanael's "first" cereal, Zachariah had to keep up with a "first" for him- a broken arm! He was playing on the monkey bars & took a fall. We didn't take him to the Dr. right away (it was Friday night of Memorial Day weekend). He slept on it for a night and was incredibly sore the next morning and could not lift it. So, Daddy took him the Dr. who told him to get an X-Ray. He has two breaks in his forearm. Here he is in his temporary cast. He will get a new one at the beginning of the work week.

3 comments:

... said...

um, and he is smiling? haha. well, I hope it gets better soon! I wore mine for three months when I was a kid! I hope his time is not that long, hey, sign his cast for me! :)

Allison Bellomy said...

Least he has a big smile on his face! love and miss you guys tons!!!! BTW, what size clothes do the boys wear?

Ashlee said...

He slept all night with a broken arm! Z-man is the man.

Also, I cracked up at the feeding video. Having three boys, I could totally relate. Such a good Mom. No freaking out just a nice little "ok too deep" "ok, not so far".

Thanks for sharing. Way to go Z-man. Make a signature for Will and Sam!